Last updated 10/22/2022
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Cithaeron and applies to information collected by Cithaeron either via our website, or as part of our service. It notifies you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information we collect, how we use it, and whom we share it with.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures we use to prevent the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Information we collect includes:
- We collect information that you voluntarily give us. This may include:
- First and last name
- City of residence
- Phone number
- Email address
- Job title
- Non-personally identifiable information is also collected via our website. This data may include:
- How many times the website is used
- How long users are spending with the content
- The average amount of time per user with an article
- Operating system and device being used
- The country where a user is located (based on IP address)
Personal information is used to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not provide, sell, or rent this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information to us, we protect your information both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use industry standard encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store any personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.